Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lost (Wednesday 4/4)


Lost has taught me to always be prepared for disappointment. Just when I get comfortable and think it's a good show, it does something ridiculous, like have Bai Ling on as a guest star, that makes me remember why this show bugs me so often. I've written about how much I've enjoyed the last two episodes, so I was expecting this one to be a stinker. Especially since it was a Kate episode and all I can think about every time she's on the screen is how much someone needs to punch her. All the time.

Well, somebody got punched all right, but it was Kate who was doing the punching. Juliet, unfortunately, was on the receiving end. They had been handcuffed together after The Others went on vacation and left Juliet behind. It's basically like Home Alone, but with tear gas. Instead of ordering a large cheese pizza all for herself, Juliet decided to cuff herself to Kate so they could be alone together. Since Lost is on ABC, the results weren't as sexy as one would hope.

Back on craphole island, Hurley displays yet another reason why he, and not uppity Jack should be the de facto leader by tricking Sawyer into taking the job. DANCE PUPPET, DANCE!

Other than that, there were a lot of Kate flashbacks. Basically all I remember is that she met Sawyer's lady and she was pregnant with his kid. Plus, Kate's mom doesn't love her, which made me laugh.

In all, while it wasn't a stellar episode, it wasn't nearly as annoying as it could have been. This week is another Juliet episode, so I have pretty high hopes. Don't let me down, Lost.

No comments: